Plymouth School District
K-12 Plan Your Future Week
Monday, October 23rd - October 26th
To better prepare Plymouth School District students for their future, all staff are encouraged to contribute to, 'Plan Your Future Week'by using advisory periods and/or class time for brief lessons/conversations to help make students aware of the different options available to them after high school! This is a unique opportunity for our entire district to collaboratively excite kids about their FUTURE!
Our hope is that, 'Plan Your Future Week' reinforces our vision that all students graduate from Plymouth High School with a plan; whether college-bound to a university, community college, technical college, vocational training school, apprenticeship, military, gap year, etc. All of us in the Plymouth School District bring diverse experiences and training that can be shared with our students to encourage, support, and inspire future planning and exploration.
PSD Plan Your Future Week Dress Up Days:
- Monday, 10/23: Wear your staff 'Plan Your Future Week' T-shirt
- Tuesday, 10/24: Dress up in your college/university, community college, technical college, vocational training school, apprenticeship, military, employer apparel
- Wednesday, 10/25: Panther Pride apparel
- Thursday, 10/26: Career dress up day...!
Plan Your Future Week: Click on the links below for resources related to Plan Your Future Week.
- Quick Activities & Ideas for the Classroom
- Resources for Teachers including UW College Planning Presentation Options
- How to invite a Guest Speakers through Inspire Sheboygan County
- Guest Speaker from Inspire Sheboygan
- The Mission of INSPIRE Sheboygan County is to connect students to meaningful career experiences. Our focus is to make sure students have the chance to test drive out careers prior to leaving high school, helping them make the best choice possible. This session will include the following information for students: Overview of INSPIRE, making job shadow and other requests and learning about how to connect to Career Coaches. We will also discuss other career related activities such as Co-op work experiences and Youth Apprenticeship Opportunities.
Advisory Career Cruising Lessons: Click on the links below for the Career Cruising lesson plans and 'how to' guides.
Teacher Login Site (click)
Grade 9 Advisory Teachers
Grade 10 Advisory Teachers
Grade 11 Advisory Teachers
Grade 12 Advisory Teachers