Local Scholarship Directions (click)
LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION (click): This application is in a VIEW ONLY Google doc. In order to complete your application, be sure to either make a copy of it, or download it. By completing the local scholarship, students open the doors to 60+ Local business, organizations, families, foundations, etc. are part of our local scholarship program at PHS. By filling out the local application, you are automatically eligible for all 60+ opportunities. Please note, only Plymouth High School students are eligible to apply for the local scholarship program. Click on the title for a link to the application. Click here for a link to the local donors for this program- thank you donors!
- Class Exemplar Scholarship: The Local Scholarship Application must be completed for consideration of Class Exemplar. The class Exemplar for Plymouth High School is an honor which will culminate in the selected student delivering a commencement address and receiving the Rhyan Family Class Exemplar Scholarship. All students that meet the following requirements may apply to be Class Exemplar in the second semester of the senior year. Each approved applicant will present a sample of their commencement address to the judgment panel and one student will be selected to represent the class at the commencement ceremony. Class Exemplar must:
- be a senior having completed at least the final two years of high school at PHS.
- be a ranked Cum Laude or higher.
- have exceptional soft skills marks for the final two years of high school at PHS.
- have completed at least ten co-curricular activities (Vogt Scholarship eligible).
- have no athletic or school code violations.
- have excellent leadership and service experience.
VOGT SCHOLARSHIP: The Vogt Scholarship is available to students who have earned a 3.0 or higher GPA based on 7 semesters and participated in 10 approved extra-curricular activities that are listed on the Vogt application. Click on the title for a link to the application.
Wisconsin 4-Year College/University Scholarships: Use the links below to learn about scholarships available at each 4-year public and private college/university in Wisconsin.
National Scholarships: Click on the title for information on national scholarships available.
Alphabetical Listing: Click on the title for an alphabetical listing of other scholarships available. Please note that this is not an all-inclusive list further research on your own can result in opportunities for additional scholarships.
NOTE: As we receive updated 2018-2019 deadlines, the update will be noted in RED.
Senior Class Scholarship Powerpoint Presentation (Click)