Welcome to PHS!
Freshman year is an exciting year for you! Take full advantage of all of the great things the high school has to offer as you prepare for your future!
PHS requires completion of a Career Portfolio for graduation. Talk with your student to learn more about ACP lessons and activities that are geared to shape their path!
March 4 through March 12
Click on the name of your counselor to schedule your appointment.The links will be available once the counselors name is red.
Megan Rickmeier (A-I)
Maggie Stielow (J-P)
Erik West (Q-Z)
Freshmen PEP Talks Topics:
- Build a positive dialogue between school and home
- Share information about students’ strengths, interests, abilities and potential
- Share information and resources available through the school and community
- Assist students and parents to manage the educational and career planning process
- Identify, plan, and evaluate educational and career goals
- Assist students in transitioning to the next phase of their lives
- Goals and Career Plans
- Strengths and Interests
- Learning Styles
- Co-curricular Activities
- Volunteer Activities
- Career Exploration
- Assessment and Planning
- Career Cruising
- Post-Secondary Planning
- Program Plan of Study/Course Selection
At Plymouth High School, students are highly encouraged to be involved in extra-curricular activities.The wide variety of activities offered allows students to experience new things, explore interests, and learn how to become active members of the school community.
Extra-curricular activity involvement is also regarded highly in all post-secondary options (tech schools, colleges, military, employers).
Get involved today!
Click here to learn about all extra-curricular activities at PHS.
It is never too early to start thinking about the future and what opportunities await after high school.
Click here for information about future planning, including things you can do while in high school to best prepare yourself for the future ahead!
Click here for resources on mental health, alcohol/drug, and other related topics.
Part of being your best self means staying healthy, both physically and mentally. If you or someone you know is struggling for any reason, don't hesitate to ask for help.